Construction Project Manager
York Towers is a leading international real estate developer. It has multiple investments in Europe & Middle East and still expanding, York Towers’ projects cover all real estate Activities. We were established in 2016 and the main goal was to be the leading real estate developer and consultant in Europe and beyond providing urban living communities.
We are looking for an Construction Project Manager
Personal Skills and Job requirements:
- Advanced Knowledge of English is must.
- At least 5 year of experience in Similar Position.
- High education in Building Construction, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Architecture
- Ability to budget, schedule, negotiate, and control costs
- Commercial and business awareness
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Working under pressure.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
- Obtain necessary permits, approvals, and other regulatory prerequisites
- Draft and submit budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Manage and Coordinate efforts across entire project between architects, designers, engineers, etc.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Provide direction over contracts and subcontracts
- Manage construction schedule and activities
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Works closely with the management to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Understands basic revenue models and P/L; meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Submits project status reports to the management; reviews bugs; plans software releases; anticipates and reacts to change.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional trainings.
- Friendly and welcoming environment.
- Medical Insurance.
- Career Growth opportunities.
- Organized Events and Outdoor activities
If you think your skills match our vacancy requirements and you are motivated enough to be a part of our big family kindly send your CV in English language to the following Email: email@example.com and indicate the job position as it’s in the subject line.