York Towers is a leading international real estate developer. It has multiple investments in Europe & Middle East and still expanding, York Towers’ projects cover all real estate Activities.
we were established in 2016 and the main goal was to be the leading real estate developer and consultant in Europe and beyond providing urban living communities.
We are looking for an Construction Manager
Personal Skills and Job requirements:
- Education in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or a related field.
- Advanced Knowledge of English is must.
- 10 years of experience in construction general, working experience as a manager is required.
- Excellent communicational skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Monitoring and tracking skills.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion;
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs;
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations;
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors;
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory;
- Meet contractual conditions of performance;
- Review the work progress on daily basis;
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status;
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones;
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licences analyse, manage and mitigate risks;
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques;
- competitive salary.
- Professional trainings.
- Friendly and welcoming environment.
- Medical Insurance.
- Career Growth opportunities.
- Organized Events and Outdoor activities
If you think your skills match our vacancy requirements and you are motivated enough to be a part of our big family kindly send your CV in English language to the following Email: email@example.com
and indicate the job position as it’s in the subject line.