York Towers is a leading international real estate developer. It has multiple investments in Europe & Middle East and still expanding, York Towers’ projects cover all real estate Activities.
we were established in 2016 and the main goal was to be the leading real estate developer and consultant in Europe and beyond providing urban living communities.
We are looking for an Chief Architect
Personal Skills and Job requirements:
- Advanced Knowledge of English is must.
- Master's degree in architecture or related fields;
- Minimum 5 years of experience on Similar Position.
- Proven and successful experience creating structural designs
- Working knowledge of and experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Ability to read and interpret various types of blueprints
- Advanced understanding of build materials, techniques and processes
- Ability to work on various projects
- Monitoring and tracking skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain current and future architecture projects.
- Manage a team of architects
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of strategic business plans.
- Gather and collect design requirements for new constructions, alterations or repairs.
- Prepare architecture design based on design requirements.
- Submit architectural designs to management for review and approval.
- Manage, support and guide designers involved in preparing drawings.
- Review design requirements and determine best design options for building project.
- Participate in team meetings to coordinate design options and ideas.
- Use CAD tool effectively to draft design drawings including 3D models.
- Modify and update designs based on review comments from management.
- Ensure to follow best practices and company standards.
- Maintain all the documentations related to architectural designs and construction conditions.
- Update existing design techniques with respect to latest design trends.
- Provide project status updates to management and stakeholders on regular basis.
- competitive salary.
- Friendly and welcoming environment.
- Medical Insurance.
- Career Growth opportunities.
- Organized Events and Outdoor activities
If you think your skills match our vacancy requirements and you are motivated enough to be a part of our big family kindly send your CV in English language to the following Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
and indicate the job position as it’s in the subject line.