"სადაზღვევო კომპანია ალდაგი" აცხადებს ვაკანსიას პროექტების მენეჯერის თანამდებობაზე.
იხილეთ ამ განცხადების სრული ტექსტი
JSC Insurance Company Aldagi is announcing the vacancy on the position of Project Manager.
The core responsibility of this position is to provide project management and leadership to the projects that aim to either develop or integrate software or hardware in the company.
Responsibilities are as follows, but not necessary limited to:
- Plan and manage projects towards business objectives with the bigger picture in mind;
- Lead project team(s); facilitate cross functional communication and planning;
- Develop, document and maintain project plans and schedules;
- Lead team meetings and maintain meeting minutes as required;
- Support project status reporting and management reviews;
- Ensure business requirements and alignment between the company needs and software functionality;
- Act as a liaison between the company and external partners, business stakeholders as needed;
- Ensure timely follow-up to all commitments in a project plan;
- Keep track of deliverables, risks, budget forecast and costs;
- Prepare documents such as project proposals, contracts, project scope for management;
- Produce and present clear, concise and professionally written communications and presentations.
- Bachelor or master degree in business administration, computer science or other related disciplines;
- At least 2 years of experience in project management;
- Hands-on experience in software implementation projects;
- Having PMP Certificate will be a plus;
- Knowledge of Scrum will be a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of both Georgian and English is required (written, oral);
- Efficient communication
- Organization skills
- Attention to details
- Problem solving
- Goal oriented
Applicants interested in this position are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com no later than 18 February 2021.
Please indicate the position title - Project Manager in the subject field.
The Summary you have submitted to JSC Insurance Company Aldagi according to the Law of Georgia on Personal Data Protection may contain personal data, including special category data. Please note that your personal data will be processed by JSC Insurance Company Aldagi for the purpose of making a decision on establishing a contractual, including labor relationship with you, within 3 (three) years.