Front Desk Receptionist
York Towers is a leading international real estate developer. It has multiple investments in Europe & Middle East and still expanding, York Towers’ projects cover all real estate Activities. We were established in 2016 and the main goal was to be the leading real estate developer and consultant in Europe and beyond providing urban living communities.
Vacancy: Front Desk Receptionist
Employment period: 6 months
Employment form: Full-time
- Work experience on similar position I required.
- Fluent Georgian, English and Russian is required;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Attentive to details and hardworking.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office;
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office;
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls;
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material ;
- Receive, sort and distribute daily tasks;
- Update calendars and schedule meetings;
- Performs word processing, photocopying, faxing, data entry, and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional trainings.
- Friendly and welcoming environment.
- Medical Insurance.
- Career Growth opportunities.
- Organized Events and Outdoor activities
If you think your skills match our vacancy requirements and you are motivated enough to be a part of our big family kindly send your CV in English language to the following Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job position as it’s in the subject line.