"ჯიესენი" აცხადებს ვაკანსიას რეგიონული მენეჯერის პოზიციაზე ბათუმში.
იხილეთ ამ განცხადების სრული ტექსტი
"Georgian Service Network - GSN" has been successfully working on the Georgian market since 2011. The company is the biggest distributor of POS equipment and POS software in Georgia. The main products that GSN offers are: POS systems, POS software, cash registers, fiscal printers, barcode Scanners, electronic scales and etc. Furthermore, the organization is represented by 15 branches all over Georgia, with the headquarters located in Tbilisi.
For more information regarding products and services offered by GSN, you can visit our official website: http://www.gsn.ge
"Georgian Service Network - GSN" is pleased to announce a contest to occupy a vacant position of the Regional Manager of West Georgia.
The Company has 6 branches in the following cities of Western Georgia: Kutaisi, Zestaponi, Poti, Zugdidi, Ozurgeti, Batumi.
Working schedule: Full.
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme based on the achieved results
- Vast opportunities to develop professionally
- Friendly working environment
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a people who can manage working order of the office, help team and branch to achieve maximum of it`s opportunities
- Responsible that office fallows all instructions and procedures communicated to them
- Overall coordination for the offices of West Georgia
- Make inventory and be responsible on office stock
- Managing office stock
- Help and motivate team
- Managing all technical issues that may have impact on office working process
- Prepare required reports on monthly bases
- Be responsible for office performance on sales
- Maintain office merchandising issues
- Responsible that all customers are satisfied with service
Required skills and qualification:
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on the same position
- Service-related skills (courtesy, emotional stability, ready to help consumers, redirect them in a right way, improvement of mistakes)
- Effective communication skills
- Smart, well-organized, to be able to work in tense regime
- Skills to select priorities, time management and organization
- Higher education (Bachelor or Master)
- Knowledge of languages: Georgian - Native; English - High; Russian - bonus
- Knowledge of computer and MS Office.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience to fulfill this role, please submit your CV, only in English, to: email@example.com and indicate "regional manager" in the subject line of your email.~
The GSN team wishes you success.