"ბრიტანულ-ქართული აკადემია" აცხადებს ვაკანსიას კომუნიკაციების მენეჯერის პოზიციაზე
იხილეთ ამ განცხადების სრული ტექსტი
British-Georgian Academy in Tbilisi is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Communications Manager, for December 11, 2020.
Description of the position:
This position is key to developing the school’s bilingual vision and ensuring that all school communication is produced and shared in both Georgian and English. This candidate should have excellent knowledge and experience using both written and spoken Georgian and English. This position is fundamental to the school’s progress and improvements moving forward and as such, the person filling this role must be aware that their character is one that should reflect the schools mission and core values. The post includes but is not limited to:
- Translation of school policy documents from and to Georgian-English;
- Translation of Government’s Educational policies and procedures from Georgian-English;
- Assisting with the translation of email communication to parents in both English and Georgian;
- Assist with the translation of the school’s webpage;
- To collate and edit a weekly school newsletter in both Georgian and English;
- Being available to translate in parent-teacher meetings or staff meetings where both languages need to be understood;
- Any other reasonable translating or communication duties required by the Senior Leadership or Administrative Team;
How to apply:
Interested candidates must fill out an application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 11, 2020. Please indicate “Communications Manager” in the subject line. Please be informed that candidates without complete application form will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.