- POSITION: Senior Auditor
- Reports to: Head of Corporate Audit Department
- Department: Corporate Audit Department
- Duty Station: Head Office
Ensures successful completion of assigned audit engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of preplanning and wrap up activities.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end;
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk;
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk;
- Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives;
- Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented;
- Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards;
- Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression – proactively seeks relevant Education and training opportunities;
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, technology or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in auditing in the Bank,
- Working experience in assessment of lending processes,
- Verification of credit products,
- Identification of risk in the lending processes,
- Testing controls and setting recommendations to mitigate identified risks,
- Fluent in Georgian and English,
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
To send Your Application, Please Follow the Link to our Career Page
Short listed candidates will be interviewed (competency based interview).
Please note that on some positions there will be used different selection criteria’s such as: testing, presentation, role-playing, case discussion, etc.
FINCA Bank Georgia JSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FINCA Bank Georgia JSC offers inspirational and dynamic working environment, freedom to develop your ideas, competitive compensation and benefits package and diverse career development.
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to FINCA Bank Georgia is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at FINCA. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent