Position: Procurement Specialist
Reports to: Head of Administrative Department
Department: Administrative Department
Duty Station: Head Office
Under direct supervision of Head of Administrative Department oversees procurement operations, ensures procurement of equipment, materials, products, and services, and negotiates with vendors and suppliers within competence area and defined purchase limits. Ensures duly delivery of requested goods and services. Maintains proper procurement documentation.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Contributes to development of procurement policies and procedures, makes recommendations to ensure maximum effectiveness and efficiency;
- Originates Purchases requests, Payment orders, goods and services delivery acts as defined in procedures;
- Under Processes with tenders, solicits quotations and bids, makes bids analysis, organizes and ensures purchasing committee impartial compositions, maintains committee decisions and bids analysis documentations and submits them for the approval as per procedures;
- Engaged in negotiation process with vendors and suppliers in order to obtain quality products and to get cost effective solutions;
- Prepares contracts, closely negotiates with Legal Department, and ensures its accuracy;
- Ensures proper approval of all documents and maintains procurement documentation. Ensures its proper archiving;
- Maintains and regularly updates vendors and suppliers log and other databases as required;
- Maintains very good relations with vendors, addresses problems with courtesy and in a right manner
- Corresponds and communicates with suppliers/vendors and departments regarding services and complaints;
- Cares about internal customers , does all the best right to satisfy internal customers;
- Resolves discrepancies and invoice problems;
- Uploads waybills for goods in rs.ge special system as per legislation;
- May replace and/or assist other administrative department staff member during holidays or if required during temporary workload;
- Prepares and submits reports, documents as required and as per rigid schedule to Head of Administrative Department;
- Is responsible for administration of documents received from Western region, such as printing documents, submission for review to Head of Administration Department, ensuring relevant signatures and delivery to the addressee;
- Performs translation services as required;
- Performs other duties as required.
Required qualifications and skills:
- University degree;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in administrative field ideally in international environment, 2 of which in procurement area;
- Knowledge of procurement practices, good negotiator, service-oriented;
- Very good presentation skills;
- Fluent in Georgian and English, good Knowledge of Russian is desirable.
To send Your Application, Please Follow the Link to our Career Page
Short listed candidates will be interviewed (competency based interview).
Please note that on some positions there will be used different selection criteria’s such as: testing, presentation, role-playing, case discussion, etc.
FINCA Bank Georgia JSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FINCA Bank Georgia JSC offers inspirational and dynamic working environment, freedom to develop your ideas, competitive compensation and benefits package and diverse career development.
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to FINCA Bank Georgia is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at FINCA. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent