Head of Call Center
ქოლ ცენტრის ოპერატორი
Position: Head of Call Center
Reports to: Head of Call Center
Department: Retail Banking Department
Duty Station: Head Office
Head of Call Centre is responsible for the daily operation and management of the Call Center through the effective use of resources. Develops and manages call center services. Supervises, coordinates and monitors activities of call center operators providing customer support, sales and other services.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Develops and permanently improves call center infrastructure;
- Studies and standardizes procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow;
- Manages inbound calls from customers, e.g. queries, requests, orders and complaints; ensures that calls are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner;
- Manages outbound calls to customers with the aim of gathering information. Soft collection or selling a product. Supervises product promotions and sales as requested;
- Sets and meets performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality; managing the daily running of the Call Centre;
- Liaises with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues;
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks;
- Records statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the Call Centre and preparing reports;
- Handles the most complex customer complaints or enquiries;
- Strives to Improve performance by raising efficiency and sourcing new equipment;
- Makes necessary changes in staffing schedules on day of week, sales promotions, other anticipated events;
- Monitors productivity of customer service and generates reports;
- Monitors service calls to observe employee behavior, technical accuracy, to improve quality, minimize errors and conformity to the bank policies;
- Keeps records of customer service requests and complaints.
- Prepares composite reports from individual reports by subordinates.
- Manages bank risk in their respective department/unit /region/ service center; as part of this, supports the implementation of the risk management policy, procedures and strategies and controls their enforcement; identifies inherent risks in their respective unit / service center; collects and coordinates in the unit/service center risk events; immediately reports to the Risk Management Department about risk event or any important finding containing any potential risk and acts in coordination with the Risk Management Department; provides information on the inherent risk exposure within their respective unit / service center to the Risk Management Department on a regular basis; builds risk culture and boosts risk awareness in the respective unit/service center.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required qualifications and skills:
- University degree ;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Call Center in supervisory role. Working experience in commercial bank will be an advantage;
- Experience in managing projects, participation in new software and/or call center development projects will be advantage;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Fluency in Georgian and English and Russian is must.
To send Your Application, Please Follow the Link to our Career Page
Short listed candidates will be interviewed (competency based interview).
Please note that on some positions there will be used different selection criteria’s such as: testing, presentation, role-playing, case discussion, etc.
FINCA Bank Georgia JSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FINCA Bank Georgia JSC offers inspirational and dynamic working environment, freedom to develop your ideas, competitive compensation and benefits package and diverse career development.
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to FINCA Bank Georgia is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at FINCA. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent