ანგარიშგების და ბიუჯეტირების განყოფილების უფროსი
"ბრიტანულ-ქართული აკადემია" აცხადებს ვაკანსიას ანგარიშგების და ბიუჯეტირების განყოფილების უფროსის პოზიციაზე.
იხილეთ ამ განცხადების სრული ტექსტი
British-Georgian Academy is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Head of Reporting and Budgeting.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Month and year closing procedures based on IFRS;
- Support of external auditors in a timely manner;
- Designing and implementing effective budgeting policies and procedures, managing and controlling the company`s budget, identifying and analysing the variances;
- Analysing financial information in terms of profitability, liquidity, company`s financial status and risk;
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Academic degree in Business/Finance required;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and MS Power Point is required;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in finance;
- Working experience in external audit company is a strong plus;
- Basic accounting certification (ACCA, CPA) would be a strong plus;
- Fluency in Georgian and English languages both spoken and written.
How to apply:
Interested candidates must send CV to the email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 30, 2021. Please indicate "head of reporting and budgeting" in the subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.